My new modded computer!

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brent

Reaction score
Hey guys, check out our Saturday project my Dad and I built.

Edit: Today is July 18, 2013 and I thought I would edit this thread in case anyone comes back to look at it. 3 years later and I bet you can see the difference.

Original:
image.php

3 Years Later :)
3G3bE.jpg

Cool stuff!! :music:

Just keep those fans spinning and the dust out of the box and it will run for years! (Mine is going on 10 years now!)

GoLdMember":25fa1b9x said:
Whoa! Time to get a new one? maybe?

Naww, I just updated it again recently with 1 GB ram and Win XP pro. It started out as a Win 2000 pro with 512 ram and Pent 4 2.4 ghz processor. I just upgraded to XP because Win 2000 is no longer supported by most of my software. :cry:

The case fans and keeping the dust out does keep them going. I built the machine from scratch with Intel MB, Antec case and chose some hearty hardware and none of the store bought computer nonsense that comes with a preloaded machine. I believe that is why it lasts this long. We keep them on 24/7 on our home network.

yeah, i just updated mine too. 4 Gb of ram dual core prpcessor and 2.50ghz i also upgraded video memory 512 mb

Joep":2u2b3dj6 said:
Great looking nightlight there!!!! JK really got a nice machine.. ( now when you gonna start working to get your own wing??)

I have the feeling that his "Wing" will match his computer when he gets to it, lots of neon! :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy:

Latest posts