Napa Auto Parts Website added Motorcycles

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kah92340

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I found it interesting, I was just on the Napa Website and I noticed they added motorcycles, they don't have much for the 81 GL1100 oil filter, plugs, timing belt, light bulbs and some other things.
I think it's a good move and hopefully they will keep adding parts. :clapping:

Ain't got no NAPA's around here that I know of we have Advance and Auto Zone asked the last two about a fuel filter and all they could do was say I doubt it

Winger 82":68axay8x said:
Ain't got no NAPA's around here that I know of we have Advance and Auto Zone asked the last two about a fuel filter and all they could do was say I doubt it
ask them what they have for a universal 1/4 inch fuel filter. my niece got a purolator from advanced auto parts but i don't remember the number. i put my gl1200 in on the napa websiteand while headlights didn't come on the listing when i searched headlights it showed a few 4h bulbs

Winger 82":1i4ibn2t said:

I love when they don't look and say I doubt it. I had to swap out a fuel filter on the road once and the pimply faced kid behind the counter told me without looking, not a chance. I asked him if he could look up the honda civic carb filter from a 81. It fits in most modular fuel filters. However Fram small engine filters work too. Just get them to show you the catalog.

Yeah same experiences with the chain stores here.

There is one Kragen though the young kid is very helpful. He lets me go back and look on the shelves. Was very helpful when I did my radiator mod finding one I could cut in half for upper and lower. He said no problem to buy 4 and would take return on whichever I didn't need.
I used debit to buy and he gave me back cash, beer money :rocks:

i just left autozone about half an hour ago and found sylvania silverstar h4 headlights. i usually get castrol motorcycle oil there and they carry valvoline for bikes too. i took my niece to get a battery for her '82 wing

just left advanced auto parts and got a sylvania silverstar for the 1200 wing, $21.99 plus tax for one. they had valvoline regular and syntheticoil for bikes but the only filters i saw were fram bike filters

Latest posts