• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Gold Wing and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Need an 83 tank lid in brown

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlslick

Reaction score
I am having pretty good luck finding everything to put my 83 back to where I want it except the tank lid. The lid that is on the bike had a rack at one time and now the holes are being covered by some pretty ugly mid evil spike looking things. Does anyone have a brown tank laying around that they might want to sell?
Don

Attachments

• DSCF2061.JPG
    DSCF2061.JPG
    43.1 KB · Views: 113
I do not have an extra but if the spikes are the bother. Maybe you can replace them with button plugs from a hardware or auto parts store?

The picture is a bit flattering but it is nicer than most I guess. It has had a few stupid previous owners. I just got it a couple weeks ago and am having a blast riding it. So,,,, not for sale right now. :cool:
Thanks for the nice comment on the bike.

I think I still have the broun tank cover from my 80.. I rplaced all the brown with the 82 Wineberry.. I have to leave for Eastern Oregon in the morning so won't be back for about a week so If you still need it then give me a PM and we can wheel and deal :smilie_happy: :Egyptian: :salute: Good luck

Ok, I am wondering if the brown on the 80 is the same as on the 83? I think they may be a bit different. When I look in the Honda Gallery they are listed as different colors.
Don