• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Gold Wing and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

need locks, possiable trunk 82 gl1100i

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steve allen

Reaction score
I am in need of atleast a set of cheap locks for my goldwing travel trunk, even better, good condition trunk. My tunk has no locks an one hindge is missing, ( the hindge can not be replaced, too much damange )

I think I've got a set of locks that don't have a key. Could easily be keyed to match yours though. I would give them to for the price of shipping if still need them. I'll look tomorrow. It'll be about $5 to ship as they will flit in a flat rate box.

toytender01":32d1o955 said:
Steve I see you posted a feeler for locks or a truk back in May.....did you get what you needed if not I have 3 almost complete wings and am only going to rebuild two.... soooooo.....Bob
Thanks, I did get locks already. I am thankful for all the help and info of this site, since the post I placed, I too, have got another wing, and have been working on restoring it. I have got 87 aspy that I truely enjoy, but, the 82 interstate still turns heads when I ride it too. :thanks:

Glad to hear yoy have the locks you needed...actually i started my street riding in 1962 in ElPaso tx while i was in the Army at Ft. Bliss....bought a little honda 50 step through frame th commute on....took a month and being ran off the road 3 times to make me pull the faring off and ride in the sandunes. took many years before i tried the street again....got a 77 kaw 750...had seven great years on it with my wife...then got my first wing...a 79....more fun years...sorry i sold it but i had 6 dirt bikes 3 vehicaks and an RV all of decided to quit at the same time...so i sold them all and started over ...swapped a truck for the 80 wing i am riding now.....swapped a boat motor and $200.00 for the 2 82s. have ine on the verge of running (as time permits)...hope to have it running by first rain....the other one will be sold off as pieces " WINGS ARE GREAT" :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :head bang: :head bang: :head bang: :builder: :builder: :fiddle: :fiddle: :salute: :salute: :salute: