New Girl in town

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

goldwinggirl

Reaction score
Well OK, I'm new here but not all that new to bikes. I've been messing with bikes, both with and without motors for a long time. My first car was a motorcycle, a 73 Kawasaki 500 H1C. I've had my 7 GL1000 goldwing for about eight years now.

Anyway, what with the economy and gas prices going up and up. I decided to shake the cobwebs off my old 79 goldwing and start using it again as my daily and only driver. I had a choice of getting rid of the car or the bike, because I could not afford both. So I did the only thing I could do. OK I might be a little crazy too, though I don't think so. Love the goldwing afterall....

Anyway just wanted to say hey... so HEY!!!

Hey! :wave: Welcome to the CGW Forums, goldwinggirl!!! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

I guess I need a few more posts before the board will let me link a photo, but attached is a photo of the bike with some chic in front of it, and another of the bike as it sits now. I ride around Northern California, Sometimes further...

Attachments

• goldwinggirl1.jpg
    goldwinggirl1.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 131
  • gl1000 020712.jpg
    gl1000 020712.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 125
I cruze the back roads of central calif. from Modesto to Redding and coast to out in Nev.on any given day that I can. I start out then turn left or right and go fron there. When I can I try to make it a 200 to 350 mile ride. Favorite ride is through Marysville, Brownsville, Laport, Quincy, Oroville, Marysville, Home. Or any other direction I choose. I even let the wife ride along sometimes. :smilie_happy:

Lots Of just fantastic roads in California. I always look for the back roads to travel on. Less traffic, sometimes no traffic and scenic. Only way to travel on land.....