New guy that wants to learn alot...

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

src68

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey... i am very mechanically inept and hope that with help i will be able to work on my '83 interstate and fix some of the probs it has...

oh.. just passed my license test... whoo hoo.. ready to ride now... :yahoo:

Welcome aboard. If you can identify tools and explain what you see, hear, smell, feel. I'm sure you'll get all the help you need. We do need accurate explanation as we aren't there. Pictures and vids often help.

Welcome to the CGW Forums, src68!!! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Welcome from the northwest corner of Ontario. I get down to MN semi regular so if you are near Duluth I can probably swing in for a coffee. First things first though, go buy yourself a decent metric set of tools. The starter kit at sears covers pretty much all of the nuts and bolts you're going to encounter. Also invest in a torque wrench, the clicking type, if that's not possible, befriend someone who already has one. :mrgreen:

Welcome from Tennessee!
If you've just gotten your license, be very careful with your wing. She's got a lot more weight and power than you might be used to.
We wanna see you around here making contributions to the site for a long time.

Latest posts