New Member from Virginia

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

djoyner

Reaction score
Hello All, I just joined the forum a few days ago. I currently own an '85 GL1200, a '95 GL1500 and an '06 VTX 1300, but I am currently in the market for a GL1000.

I've browse through the forum and it seems to be chocked full of good information and good folks. I look forward to gathering information on classic Goldwings and sharing what knowledge I've gathered on these wonderful machines.

DJ

Welcome to the CGW Forums, djoyner!!! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

GILLT":2677i27n said:
Nice ride DJ :good: :good: :good:

Thanks GILLT. I took a road trip out to California last summer (on my GL1500) and had the pleasure of riding Route 191 from Moab to the southernmost part of Utah. I have to say that the area around Arches, Canyonlands, Monument Valley, etc. is some of the most scenic places I've ever travelled.

djoyner":3k3y2513 said:
GILLT":3k3y2513 said:
Nice ride DJ :good: :good: :good:

Thanks GILLT. I took a road trip out to California last summer (on my GL1500) and had the pleasure of riding Route 191 from Moab to the southernmost part of Utah. I have to say that the area around Arches, Canyonlands, Monument Valley, etc. is some of the most scenic places I've ever travelled.

Yep, a pretty special place.