Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome Rowdy, from central Calif. What part of this great USA are you from, I dont think that our mapping system has a bubble big enough to cover the whole USA can you narrow it down a bit??? :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :whistling: :ahem:

Grapevine TX next door to D.F.W. Airport & Texas motor speedway , here in the Dallas, fortworth mess .

Gittl I only 47000 miles on it. To much work not enough riding. I hope to retire someday & put more miles on her .I have had some trouble with it lately and I can't get it right .

Welcome to the CGW Forums, Rowdy, from just down the road!!! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:
We wuz just out yer way last weekend....Mama dragged me out to Grapevine Mills... :rant: :sensored:

Lots of great guys, and info here. Anything you need to find out on yer old Gal, just ask away. :good:

Rowdy says thanks for all the welcomes ... McGovern 61 ... I will ask a question today on shop talk & tech references gl1000 . I hope it's the right place . Be ready .