Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

diepolder5

Reaction score
Brand new guy to the goldwing family. I just bought this 83 it's at home in fla and i am working in west va i have yet to see it. A good friend of mine found it at a yard sale. I hope to be riding it soon it needs some tlc and brakes. As i am new to the goldwing thing we will have to see whats going on with it when i get home. Worst case rebuild it all from front to back. Nothing more important then stopping. And i am sure if i need some info i will find it here. I also have an 86 vt700 shadow.

Welcome to the CGW forums, diepolder5!!! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

What part o West Virginy ya in?

Joep":3jwtsfg8 said:
Welcome From North TEXAS... plenty of help here and some have links to other forums for tips tricks and such.. if you are going to add lights to your bike look at this link and go to the 1100 addendum... (by permission of Rudy) https://goldwingtech.info/auxwiring/auxpwrwiring.html

I am going to go with led's for all my lights so i can reduce the load on my system. There is a ton of info out there for doing it. :builder:

Latest posts