New to the forum

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kenny

Reaction score
:razz: Hi everybody just joined this afternoon, I am from Bowie Texas, My bike is a 83 goldwing gl1100a had it for about 2 years now and been rebuilding it, Just got it going the last part of last summer, loved to ride it. Cant wait till this spring. What could happen did happen when I started to work on it fix one thing then something else needed fix. Found out one thing thu DO NOT LET ONE SET TO LONE. lol This one one last on the rode in 96. Did not give much for it, Had only 9700 mile on it.

Thanks dan filipi

Will do, just dont no how at the moment been looking to see how to do it.

Welcome to the CGW Forums, Kenny!!!! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:
Another Texas brother!! :yahoo:
You can order the patches or stickies HERE!

I think I found out how to do post pictures

Attachments

• photo (4).JPG
    photo (4).JPG
    83.2 KB · Views: 115
Ha thanks aapple

It great to be here, will get some stickers, I had a vinly michine and was making decals untill my software crashed, Have to buy new decal michine just to get the software.

Thanks mcgovern61

Thats my granddaughter she comes over every other weekend and she has to go to the shop and climb on it. She just has to sit on it.
Only think is dont turn your back, she will turn the radio on but she dont turn it off and it ran my battery down, dune it more then once to.LOL

Hey Kenny, I'm sure you should like this site, I grew up in SA.Tx. live in KC,K now..Welcome..