New to the forum

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PeteyPete

Reaction score
Howdy from CT! By way of introduction, I've got an '82 naked 1100 that I use regularly. Has a scant 35,000 miles on it. I run it with superbike bars, bar-end signals, tank bag, exhaust tips, and that's about it. Otherwise it's stock. I bought it with a Vetter Windjammer and a trunk in the back, but I wanted to lighten it up a bit after a few years like that.

I do all my own work, except I couldn't do the last tire change, so I took that to a dealer, and they mounted the front tire backwards! (That's why I do my own!)

I don't normally participate much in forums, so if there's a posting quota, I probably won't make it, but I'm here anyway!
Best regards, PeteyPete, Prospect, CT

Welcome to the site, if you lived by me I'd change your tires out for free...correctly too..ha ha

Thanks folks. I was looking for a picture of the Wing by itself, and I have one with the fairing on, but only this recent one with the bike as it is now. Oh, and I have a couple of CB360s also. Not registered.

Attachments

• DSCF4333.JPG
    DSCF4333.JPG
    172.1 KB · Views: 129
Welcome to the CGW Forums, PeteyPete!!! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: