New toy

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flash2002

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well I got my self a new toy, it's a 2008 Burgman 400. It was such a good price I could not refuse. The bike is like new with only 21000 Klm and is fun to ride. This thing will ride all day on fumes ( 60 + mil per gal ) ho, and did I say fun to ride. I still ride my wings, this is just to buzz around on short trips.

Attachments

• $_20 (1).JPG
    $_20 (1).JPG
    54.4 KB · Views: 148
  • $_20 (2).JPG
    $_20 (2).JPG
    50.8 KB · Views: 139
seems like it looks hard to work on ...but they all do it seems now days ... looks very easy to park and go ... never rode anything like it but a vespa way back in the 60s....LOL with twist grip gearing

I have new respect for the burgman's be it a 400 or 650. when I I did my first iron butt ride there was a guy that did his on a 400 burgman and he did yesterdays iron butt ride too! I'm thinking about doing my next iron butt on my 450 nighthawk

Maxi scooters are great, they are so nice to just hop on and go for shorter rides. I used to commute to work on one and it was a lot of fun. I miss it. I got 75 MPG all the time on it, just could not load up a weekends worth of stuff and go over the mountain passes. It did 70 mph on the Hwy, but would struggle a little on the hills, it was a 250cc though. I am sure the 400-650cc does much better.

Latest posts