Newb

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daytona Wing

Reaction score
Hello everyone. New guy here from Daytona Beach, FL. Recently picked up my first wing, it's an '82 Interstate. I've been a big fan of Old Wings for a long time and finally found what I was looking for. I was looking for some Classic Wing Info and discussion and found this great site!
Just got back from a nice ride around "The Loop"(anyone thats been to Daytona should know that ride :cool: ) and down A1A.
Looking forward to talking to ya'll.

Welcome from North TEXAS.. DFW area.. we have info, tips tricks and links to the other stuff... come in drag a sit and quaff a few with us.. join in when you are comfortable...

no fair your going to bike week and you dont even have to go anywhere. hello from the white sandy beaches of , wait a minute thats not sand its snow, its not the ocean its a lake and its froozen oh well welcome from southern indiana.

Welcome to the CGW forums, Daytona Wing!!! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! I'm really enjoying the 'Wing, such a change in comfort and handling from the HD's I've rode for so long.
Also if anyone is ever in Daytona drop me a message and maybe we can get together for a ride or swap some stories.

Daytona Wing":26qbuiwc said:
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! I'm really enjoying the 'Wing, such a change in comfort and handling from the HD's I've rode for so long.
Also if anyone is ever in Daytona drop me a message and maybe we can get together for a ride or swap some stories.

I should be coming that way for bike week :music:

Latest posts