Old Girlfriend...

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet job. I have extra Honda-line fairings but intend to restore or paint the pacifico fairing that came to me on the bike. i AM SORT OF LIKING THE LOOK over the hondaline gear. didn't mean to yell.

Bobalou":2mx2uciq said:
Sweet job. I have extra Honda-line fairings but intend to restore or paint the pacifico fairing that came to me on the bike. i AM SORT OF LIKING THE LOOK over the hondaline gear. didn't mean to yell.
Know that you mention it :headscratch: I have an extra oem fairing in my apartments closet :shock: with no accesories attached to it to save some room :smilie_happy: anyone seen war of the roses ...Ok but eventually it mellowed out of course :mrgreen:

AApple":e40o4bqk said:
:head bang: :head bang: :head bang:
Dang...what do you have against us fellers on dial-up?!?!? :sensored: :laptop:
I can't see the pics....too many...takes too long to load the page...must resist urge to use unsavory language... :builder:
rotfl.gif

Yeah...I know..."Get with the program..." :crying: :crying: :crying:

For real, I did not know they even still have dial up. Would you like me to email the pics to you AApple? I think they would eventually load there right?