pics

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scratch99

Reaction score
Hello group,well im trying to upload pics and having a hard time, :Awe: :head bang: trying to upload a pic for my avator :heat:

:smilie_happy: lol im trying.do you see your bike pic in you signature or just a bunch of numbers like i see in mine

First copy the "direct" link in Imageshack, then you have to click the image button at the top of your message box, then paste the direct link in there.

goldwinghd076.jpg

scratch, you can email your avatar pic to me and I'll place it.

I don't like to put my email in a post because the innernet bots can grab it and send me MORE spam so I'll send you an email with my address.

Cool Dan thank you so very much and can you put up there were we see are members bike to :smilie_happy: :clapping: oh ya dose my signture just show numbers or dose t so a pic.all i see are numbers.once agean thank you :good:

scratch, quote the post by scdmarx displaying your picture and you can see what he did differently to make it display in the post.

A picture has to have the proper tags at the beginning and end of the image url.
The url you have right but the tags are wrong.

Before "http" you have to have
Code:
[img]
then at the very end you have to have
Code:
[/img]

I'll fix the signature link so the pic displays.

How's that for the signature pic?

and can you put up there were we see are members bike to

Pics for the rotating banner have to be of the right side.

When you have one on imageshack let me know and I'll do all the resizing and edits and post it up there.

scratch99":1sw1qdt8 said:
Need to get a sing saying wide load. :smilie_happy:

:smilie_happy: So True... The theme song for your bike should be Queen's Fat Bottomed Girls :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :mrgreen:

scratch i like it ....it might have a fat bottom look to it but i like that better than the harley front but together it realy looks good ....im sure you get a lot lot of double looks from others trying to see what it is .....

with the trunk and faring off you can realy see how wide these babys are :eek:k: :mrgreen:

Latest posts