Pop's Christmas Gift.

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

plskthompson1

Reaction score
As everyone knows, money has been tight this year. And I'm sure people are doing what they can to cut back on spending, including going easy for Christmas gifts. Well, I'm no different, I'm having to pinch pennies where I can.

Now, my dad is a very difficult man to shop for when it comes to Christmas or even his birthday, in the fact that he has just about everything a man could want; i.e.: a Gold Wing, all be it it's a 1500, a pretty cool car, in my opinion, and a garage stocked to the gills with just about every tool a mechanic could want or need.

Here's a pic of said car:
picsfordennis013.jpg

In light of this situation, I decided to give the man something from the heart. I have made him a Christmas gift this year, and although it might seem kind of cheesy at first, I really believe he's going to love it.

Here's a pic of the home made Christmas gift:
popsclock2.jpg

Am I cheesy or what? :builder: :mrgreen:

I think that's cool, any gift that comes from the heart (especially from ones own children) is better than anything that can be bought off the shelf.
When my kids make me a birthday or Christmas card, that's solid gold in my book!

I dont think its cheesy at all... :clapping: :clapping: I think its pretty neat, Did you put a good layer of clear coat so it'll last?

That is so cool! and I agree, any gift from my kids that they made means so much to me it gets top billing on the present list! Your dad is very lucky to have a son like you who cares enough to put so much thought and effort into his gift... Bet it's hanging in his Garage Mahal before New Years

Latest posts