Project # 2

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks. For the longest time one of my buddies would stop in and check on the progress. He'd look at the bike stripped down with all the parts on shelves and swear I'd never remember how to put it back together. I have to admit there were times I'd pick up a part and scratch my head trying to figure where it went on the bike. But slowly it all came together and I'm pleased with how it turned out.

2,000 on parts? What did you have to do.The 1500 6 motors seem way too complex for me to even consider working on.

[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=180394#p180394:3963ktkz said:
crusierlover » Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:30 pm[/url]":3963ktkz]
2,000 on parts? What did you have to do.The 1500 6 motors seem way too complex for me to even consider working on.

Fix or replace what was needed.

That is a great looking bike, would have loved to watch the progress. In your signature it looks like you had an Aermacchi Harley. I restored an SS250 last winter and it was a fun project. First two stroke bike. Never did any engine work back in the day when I putzed around with dirt bikes. May have been the first project I ever made some serious money on.

Latest posts