Radiator replacement

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buck

Reaction score
So seems the back side of my radiator is damaged somehow, and I have a leak somewhere out the top I can't seem to pin point so I'm needing to replace it, is it best to get a new one or would I be fine buying used from places like ebay? That is if the yard doesn't have one

well i dont think you can buy new best thing to just get it off and go from there the 1000 and 1100 radiators were made really good and of good capacity... before to small and high pressure and cheap materials became best...ive never had much trouble from copper well made and right size radiators ...hope you find a nice one ....

Might be best to take it to radiator shop. At least for them to check over and give you some options. They may be able to recore it.

[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=141677#p141677:1stg8hzg said:
slabghost » Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:58 am[/url]":1stg8hzg]
Might be best to take it to radiator shop. At least for them to check over and give you some options. They may be able to recore it.
+1 :yes:

Latest posts