• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Gold Wing and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

searching a tank rack bag for my GL 1200

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoeBarTeam

Reaction score
 I Hi again,i forgot to ask you if you know where i can get a tank rack bag for my 1200 gl. The first 1200 gl i had, had it a this was glad to have for little thinks i needed while driving. I have been looking everywhere and did not find it, neither a picture of the bag.i found the rack and it's already mounted.the bag can be new or used, it must be just in good shape.thank you very much.

Au revoir

:hi:

Thank your for the link. You're right, there are many bags to choose. But the one i am looking for is the one it can be fixed directly to the tank rack i have on the bike. I had it in the earlies 90ies on my gl1200 and sold it with the bike. This one would be perfect. The alternative would be to buy a normal one and to transform it the way needed to fix it to the rack.
if i find a photo i'll post it here.
it's strange, i've seen many gl in the gallery with the same rack but no one with the bag on it. What do the people put on it?

[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=107301#p107301:2gt4x90b said:
JoeBarTeam » Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:10 am[/url]":2gt4x90b]
it's strange, i've seen many gl in the gallery with the same rack but no one with the bag on it. What do the people put on it?

I think this is because almost all of our Wings are previously owned and the previous owners no longer had the bag when they sold their bikes.

~O~

Latest posts