Show us some of your past bikes

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish I had a picture of my first bike. It was owned by my then girlfriend and she had given it the cafe racer treatment and loaned it to me for the summer. A 1973 or 74 suzuki gt380, clipons bars, flat bench seat, power band from 2k to 8k. Of course the vibration put my hands to sleep, 38 hp seemed like unlimited power to a new rider and I didn't have the courage to appreciate fully the Adirondack mountain roads I was riding on. But I was in heaven, if only for a few months. My next bike came 30 years later and I'm in heaven again.

2006 honda shadow aero 750

Attachments

• shadow 750.jpg
    shadow 750.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 67
[url=https://forum.classicgoldwings.com/viewtopic.php?p=186725#p186725:2zefiy4s said:
BikerJoe » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:54 am[/url]":2zefiy4s]

Few I have pics of , many more I dont, always shied away frum pics in my misspent youth :BigGrin:

Same here, Joe. We were too busy partyin' to take pics, I guess. What few I did have the ex-wife ended up with and are probably long-gone. They pretty much all pre-dated my time with her, too! I have a few left of the old Bonneville, but they're not really politically correct as they were posed in a "weed" patch.

I do have this old crappy shot of my old '77 CB750 the day I brought it home. It soon got a stepped seat, a Kerker, airpods and jets. One of the many that didn't stay stock. I don't think the pristine 4 into 4 pipe survived my time with the machine.

Attachments

• My77CB750.jpg
    My77CB750.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 59