Something you guy's didn't know

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danf

Reaction score
I was asked to drum on a ladies CD, my neighbor in KC used to play the keyboard for a group of girls call Invogue back in the eighties, well he and I hit it off and he loved the idea that I hand made my drum and they asked if I'd drum on her CD.. Well I really didn't want to but, I thought it wouldn't hurt anything..It's not what this drum was made for, it's a family Drum and it's extremely special so I was a little unconfortable doing this, it turned out good and no harm was done...I would never do it again though because it's not what I made the drum for..If you have a good set of headphones it sounds great, very nice drum.. She's not a bad singer but it's just not my type of music...[ her CD] ...the song is called Hawk...click on the sample to hear it...Enjoy https://www.teriwilder.com/clips/Teri%20 ... ebclip.mp3

I'd love to hear others play their instruments too, the musicians that play for her on her CD are all seasoned veterans real Pro's, with extremely good talents, my neighbor plays the piano and key boards on all her songs...I thought it was pretty neat to get my name on the credits too..I am inviting anyone to post their music here..Please do so..I think it would be fun.. :Egyptian:

I would love to play for you, but I am sooooo backed up with request that i don't have time. But i can tell you that most all of my requests are for "On A Hill Far Away and other SOLOS (so low I can't be heard) :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy:

beav remind me not to play your family drum ...im sure you would have a meltdown .....the drum actualy sounded great ...nice deep and consistent....

gee i dont know sould i put something on the forum or wait and assult the guys at the meet and greet :smilie_happy: .....ill see if i can put somthing together .....maybe some praise and worship music from the church can be recored not sure how that would come out i might try it and see ....but yes it would be nice to have some sound bites of what some players can do ..... :mrgreen:

Kewl!
Little-Drummer-Boy-merry-christmas-xmas-christmas-smiley-emoticon-000563-large.gif

We're still waitin on Joe's video.... :rtfm:

So what of those who will not make the Meet. I have no idea where it is, when it is or what, but I roll my own ride and will be on the road in the PNW this summer...
Lots to do...next summer hopefully the eastern half of the US....

I want to see Joe Drum! Maybe I'll just have to visit him next year...
Brian

joedrum":2yh3zxfj said:
well if i put something together it only fair that all on the forum get equal slaming :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :mrgreen:

Ya mean like THIS?
littlebeaver":2yh3zxfj said:
If there's one thing I learned on this site,,, Do Not Rush anyone...ha ha
:Doh2:

:smilie_happy:

I don't have my stuff on YouTube yet, but I have some from my Daughter playing as the Children's Worship Leader in Fort Lauderdale when I visited a few weeks ago:

Her band is all high school kids. She plays whatever instrument is msiing that week. On this day, she is leading on bass instead of guitar.

(BTW, she is my Goldwing mechanic that helped me swap out our engines and rebuild the bike a few years back when she was 16!)

gerry ithink it was great ....tell your daughter from me that being a leader of a large group that she has ....she has to present a willing over the top way of doing things as the group as a whole see no boundrys to stay under ....this will encorage fuller involvement quicker relisation of other potentul ...and also problems too ...for quicker results and higher involment ...personaly more possitives faster and funner

not being anything here in judgement ...just something i say to all people in her possition weather ive heard some music or not from them ...more a teaching method....good stuff your daughter is doing gerry :mrgreen:

Ok, my neice is a champ fiddler in Texas and other States, her name is Bonnie Riley, her boyfriend is the taller guy playing the guitar, they were having some fun out in the back area not on stage..[Bunch of hicks], ha ha :smilie_happy: ...I'm not much for country or old stuff but this one[Bonnie] knows all those old tunes and she can play it too man..