Southern Oregon checking in..

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

'wingrunner

Reaction score
Winter is upon us in So. Oregon.
So no better time than the present to work on those little "niggling things that have bothered us over the summer with our rides.
Allow me to introduce myself. My name proper is Gary C. McGowan, and my rides consist of a '75 GL1 {with only 48k mls. logged on the clock.} The other is a "Yamahonder" 500c.c. single bobbed and lowered for my girly to ride along side {when she is feeling adventurous} {when it EVER gets finished}..........=}... then.... {Hide my head in shame}..... a '78 H-D sporty {ALL stock}.
I am a licensed amateur radio operator, running the call sign of KC7WXE, on the 10mtr. band, and an enthusiast, of anything radio,,,,, or, "up on two"....... [c :builder: :builder: olor=#0080FF][/color]

Welcome aboard. We have several members who are also ham radio operators. We don't mind you have a Hardley Doitson if you don't mind we pick on 'em. Welcome to the fun of Wings and those who ride them Gary.

Welcome to the CGW Forums, 'wingrunner!!! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

'wingrunner":w86wbxij said:
Winter is upon us in So. Oregon.
So no better time than the present to work on those little "niggling things that have bothered us over the summer with our rides.
Allow me to introduce myself. My name proper is Gary C. McGowan, and my rides consist of a '75 GL1 {with only 48k mls. logged on the clock.} The other is a "Yamahonder" 500c.c. single bobbed and lowered for my girly to ride along side {when she is feeling adventurous} {when it EVER gets finished}..........=}... then.... {Hide my head in shame}..... a '78 H-D sporty {ALL stock}.
I am a licensed amateur radio operator, running the call sign of KC7WXE, on the 10mtr. band, and an enthusiast, of anything radio,,,,, or, "up on two"....... [c :builder: :builder: olor=#0080FF][/color]

Still time to get a few rides done. Bobalou

welcome aboard from a fellow 75 owner. not standard fully loaded with vetter fairing, trunk, saddlebags and am/fm cb radio. again good to have another 75 owner.

Latest posts