Sticker I just ordered for the Goldwing

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Five

Supporting Member
Reaction score
RKBA = Right to keep and bear arms

:grin:

Attachments

• Sticker.jpeg
    Sticker.jpeg
    12.7 KB · Views: 194
the rtkba sticker is a good one ......one of the things i hold on to no matter what... :mrgreen: i live way out in the country and you would have to be a fool to live without a means of taking care of yourself .....a 911 call for help would take 2 or 3 hrs to get and who needs it anyway... :mrgreen:

yes you have it going through the fairing alongside the fork one quick pull and its out you can then use the mirror on the fairing to steady it

Seriously, you need to PM me for help you sickos :cool: :smilie_happy:

As a wise man (district Judge) once told me, 'When you find in your life the need to carry firearms in public then thats the time you need to find yourself some better friends' I think of those words every time I see a cop :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy:

There are no bears in Oz Joe, crocs, dingo's, snakes and lots of lizards but no bears :cheeky:

I know (now) that we are not allowed to carry 1 sawn off 12g shotgun, 1 M16 and 2 AK47 in the boot of your car and I really don't think you need to ask how I found that out ;)

Old bloke rings the cops one night "There's 2 blokes breaking into my shed, If your quick you'll get in the act"
"Sorry" says the cop "Were real buisy right now but we'll be around in the morning" and hangs up.
Old fella calls again "I just shot 2 a...holes in my back yard"
Less than 30 seconds latter the whole Police Tactical Response Group are setting up snipers on the neibours roofs, dog squad are in the back laneway and a amour clad copper is at the front door
"Oh good your here" says the old bloke "there still in the shed, go get the buggers will ya"
"I thought you said you shot em" said the cop
"And I thought you said you were busy" said the old bloke :salute:

Dave":2jb297ls said:
Old bloke rings the cops one night "There's 2 blokes breaking into my shed, If your quick you'll get in the act"
"Sorry" says the cop "Were real buisy right now but we'll be around in the morning" and hangs up.
Old fella calls again "I just shot 2 a...holes in my back yard"
Less than 30 seconds latter the whole Police Tactical Response Group are setting up snipers on the neibours roofs, dog squad are in the back laneway and a amour clad copper is at the front door
"Oh good your here" says the old bloke "there still in the shed, go get the buggers will ya"
"I thought you said you shot em" said the cop
"And I thought you said you were busy" said the old bloke :salute:
Awesome, that joke works down under too!!! Cheers, mate!