Thanks for share your knowledge and experience

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jungo

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi guys:

I'm one of the newest members of this respectable forum. Since I got my bike I were fixing minor issues and giving maintenance since the "Enterprise" (that's the way I called my 1983 GL1100 Inter) was aground for almost 6 month. Since I'm a newbie on this machine I depend 100% on this forum. Searching information here it helped me to fix the 7v instrument regulator issue, change the coolant and oil in a proper way. There's a lot of information in this forum and I don't think that you need to open a new topic every single time you got an issue. The best tool in this forum is called "Search".

Guys, thanks for share your knowledge in this forum. Best wishes in 2013.

God bless you all. :yes:

I agree that to use the search function helps narrow down a solution but not everyone thinks the same way. Using new topics opens up the request by making it more available to other users thus finding more knowledge and therefore more answers to the problem in question.
Sometimes when I am scouting round the forum I see a new topic which encourages my natural curiosity as to what the author wishes to find. I might be able to help , might not , but I usually keep an eye on the topic and more often than not gain from other peoples entries.

Always new topics being discussed along with new looks at old topics. It's good you found what you needed so far with search. Sharing knowledge about these great bikes is why we all came here.

I built this place and still have trouble finding things sometimes!

But yes the search works pretty good but also it takes some time browsing the forums to get a feel how it's laid out.
Many times a full tutorial has already been made in one of the forums but the same question gets asked.

Like Joe says, there's no rule either way but searching and looking at similar topics might help to format a new question.

It's all good.