The new GoldWing F6B - What do you think?

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Placerville

Supporting Member
Reaction score
file.php

file.php

Gold-Wing-01-1200x716.jpg

it a classic user unfriendly bike ....i would have one if given to me but i would never buy one ....but im sure there is a huge markit for it...there are many bikers who want no friendship with the bike they could work on

Its OK,but not my idea of a touring machine.
But the new for USA 2013 CB1100,Now thats my kinda bike.I love this thing.

Attachments

• 0101cb111201003.jpg
    0101cb111201003.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 185
:salute: :music: I like the flat black one as well - looks very similar to the Victory cruiser - that is one great looking Goldwing :music: :salute:

It's like a Goldwing SS! :good: I kinda like it....doubt I would ever buy one, tho. Looks like something Big Andrew would have. :eek:k:

Like the CB1100, too. :beg:

detdrbuzzard":2l4amf8r said:
i would miss the trunk only two colors?
that cb 1100 doesn't look all that good to me and the tank hold 4+ gallons of gas so you're not going far
The trunk is certainly convenient but IMO it takes away from the look of the bike. The few 1200's I have seen without a trunk all looked great, I have been thinking of removing mine for a while now.

1060dsl":3j6c15jk said:
detdrbuzzard":3j6c15jk said:
i would miss the trunk only two colors?
that cb 1100 doesn't look all that good to me and the tank hold 4+ gallons of gas so you're not going far
The trunk is certainly convenient but IMO it takes away from the look of the bike. The few 1200's I have seen without a trunk all looked great, I have been thinking of removing mine for a while now.
i'm not saying that it doesn't look good without the trunk only that i would miss having one. how aboutan option for a removable trunk, slide it on and lock it in place

Not sure why they lost the center stand. Taking reverse away should have meant a sixth forward gear to make up for it. All in all I think it should do OK. It's a smoother version of a HD Road glide at a similar price! Now all I need is money and space. :doh: