The Time Has Come

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K7TKA

Supporting Member
Reaction score
As much as I hate to do it, I am selling my bike. Come October I will be 80 and have been riding for over 60 years. My body is telling me it's not that safe to keep riding. This a great bike and is like new. It is a 2013 Honda CB 1100. I bought it from the original owner with 1500 miles on it. It is in stock condition and runs perfectly. It comes with a heavy duty cover and battery tender. I also have two helmets. There are photos in my gallery. It has a bit over 4000 miles on it. This bike sold new for $12000. With such low miles and great condition, I am asking $5000. I am located in the Seattle area.

Tim Lawson
[email protected]

Yea,father time has a way of making us have to quit riding 2 wheelers.if you still want to ride,you might consider a can-am.take care

Today was a bit sad. A nice guy bought my CB 1100 this afternoon and was very happy to pay my asking $5000 price. It leaves an empty space behind but time marches on. I will check in occasionally and I still have a set of gl1000 mufflers to get rid of.

Tim

Latest posts