• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Gold Wing and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Trade my SCC setup for a running set of carbs

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cmyoch

Reaction score
For some reason, I'm having a bear of a time figuring out how to post pictures again. I need to read through the tutorial again so I will post pics when I can.

I have a brand new SCC manifold, New 34Pict3, plus an original 34Pict3 up for offer to trade for a set of good running carbs for my '76 GL1000. My bike came with carbs off of an 81 model. Although they worked out for a while, I'm tired of chasing gremlins with them to get them dialed in so I want to go back to as stock as possible with carbs that are from the same general age range as my bike.

PM me with any questions and/or a cell/email address I can trade some pictures with you.

Thanks!

Yep it seems to me the vw carbs vary a lot ...sorry to hear your not satisfied...75-77 carbs stock is what you need for your motor and cam set up ....there actually the biggest stock carbs Honda ever made for oldwing 4s.....

I really wanted this to work. I lost an entire riding season setting this up, tuning, troubleshooting, etc.

Latest posts