Unison Leaner Sidecar Rig

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Might take some engineering but I'm sure a friction clutch like those used on mini bikes could be made to work. Starter motor should have plenty of rpm to engage it. Or maybe an electric operated blade clutch from a yard tractor. That should be easier for a belt drive.

toytender01":3tz21u9p said:
:hi: Wow!!! that is all i can say;;;;; I am glea to know you are out there because if i had seen that rig on the freewey I probably rea off the road trying to get a look at it... :clapping: :clapping: :good: I will watch out when in So. Cal. Bob

Thanks!

I was on my favourite tiny twisties in Palos Verdes peninsula yesterday and there was a car parking at the corner overlooking the pacific ocean. One person had an SLR camera and he immediately started shooting at me.

See you somewhere! :)

slabghost":2qqqdgef said:
Might take some engineering but I'm sure a friction clutch like those used on mini bikes could be made to work. Starter motor should have plenty of rpm to engage it. Or maybe an electric operated blade clutch from a yard tractor. That should be easier for a belt drive.

Yes, I really need to think about it.

Meanwhile I ordered this.

https://www.legalspeeding.com/Park-n-Move.htm

With it I can turn the rig around 180 in the garage. My driveway and the street in front have slopes so it is a bit of challenge to get the rig out.

item.jpg

Latest posts