• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Gold Wing and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Vetters FREE!!!!!

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pidjones

Supporting Member
Reaction score
My latest bike purchase came with a set of Vetters - fairing with two windscreens, saddlebags and trunk with mounting bracket, even the key that fits it all. If anyone wants to travel here and pick it up, it's yours. I will even put it in the truck and meet you at the Rocky Top or Norris (Tennessee) exit on I-75. I'm near Clinton, TN. The frame for the fairing has been hacked and might need a piece added and welded back on. Otherwise, the bags and fairing look good with no busted fiberglass. 2nd photo is what the bike looked like before the PO removed the Vetters.

If they aren't gone by October I'll either trash them or give them to a member of our vintage club to take to Barber swap meet.
vetters.jpg

56528979_2152820338094854_4484949668190486528_n.jpg

I would love a spare set and I definitely need a couple of screens but Rocky Top is just a little bit out of my way! :smilie_happy:

One of the Time Warp Vintage Motorcycle Club members has volunteered (it's Tennessee, after all) to take them to the Barber swap meet for me. That gets them out of my shed, at least!

[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=211095#p211095:2k6nmr4n said:
pidjones » Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:41 am[/url]":2k6nmr4n]
One of the Time Warp Vintage Motorcycle Club members has volunteered (it's Tennessee, after all) to take them to the Barber swap meet for me. That gets them out of my shed, at least!
:good:

Latest posts