Virus Solution from the experts....

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AApple

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My Bike Models
1981 GL1100 Innerstate("The Turd")SOLD!!, 1996 GL1500 Innerstate
I posted this on my FB page, because I have a few num-nut friends that truly believe that the ENTIRE virus plague is Trump's fault....ALL of it. Funny thing is, so far, not ONE of these self professed experts on virology has given any way that could have eliminated it before it even started.....just TrumpTrumpTrumpTrumpTrumpTrumpTrumpTrump....with no solution.

AApple":1u3di1zo said:
I'm curious, and serious(for once)....I really do want to know. For all of youse "experts" out there, explain to me EXACTLY HOW you would have stopped this virus from entering this country, and once it DID, EXACTLY HOW you would have been able to eliminate ANY deaths associated with it.....and once you have explained it, PROVE it could be done. Don't give me the tired old bullshit of "Well Trump shoulda done this, Trump shoulda done that". Don't give a fuck....the question is HOW YOU would have saved the planet from this mess. Stay on topic, don't give me statistics, give me the absolute undeniable solution/prevention on how it could have been contained outside of this country, and not ONE American life lost in THIS country. GO....I'll wait....(and if you cannot prove a workable solution, then STFU about it).

So far, not ONE fuckin expert has responded.....I'm so disappointed.... :mischief:

Hmmmm ok I'll tell what i know on the virus covid 19 ...i won't be talking opinions

These are facts .1 the CDC and the WHO actually own the virus ...its patented and is man made ..Facci and gates ate also on the ownership patent for the man made virus

They also own any vacine developed for the virus and all tests that reveal if you have it..i know it sounds crazy but this is all facts ..the development of the virus was first done in North Carolina ...in 2014 they had a a bad accident that came to the public attention and all things were stoped as it was against American law to be creating this to begin with ..instead of killing the project and follow the law ..instead they moved all operations to China ..it was never a natural disease that came from any bats period .. So truth is this virus came from our government agency the CDC with WHO. Involved .. So how could any of this be Trump fault ..there are many who should be in cages for creating this war eugenics man made virus ..everything out thete being pushed is total lies and no truth ..its my opinion trump acted faster than anyone else in America did ..and of course it's all his fault ...we have some horrible people in our government guilty of the highest realms of treason against the people and our nation

Latest posts