weather

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=111452#p111452:1u7s00ku said:
Steve83 » Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:17 pm[/url]":1u7s00ku]
6+ inches of rain here since Friday morning, and still coming down! I may end up sliding down the hill to Pasadena...

People, when you pray for rain, be sure to specify a little at a time - you might get it all at once! :smilie_happy:

Glad to see the moisture! :clapping:
We didn't see any rain from that second front here in Vegas Steve. Still, this probably means more snow on the way for our friends in the East. :head bang:

~O~

freezing dam global warming ice storm ... man nature is making complete fools out of the elite know it all of complete stupidity ... I just love the stupid being shown there place of value ... in the trash can ...LOL

:head bang: it's all white here again! :head bang: It was 44 and dry yesterday and had almost melted off the last of the ice here.
:rant: :rant:

80* and bee-U-tee-full yestiday....'teens and sleet/ice today....
th_23.gif
00011045.gif

[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=111542#p111542:2w32h66g said:
AApple » Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:14 pm[/url]":2w32h66g]
80* and bee-U-tee-full yestiday....'teens and sleet/ice today....
th_23.gif
00011045.gif
LOL Texas...don't like the weather? Just wait a minute.

~O~

Showers today so the Rats Nest has plenty of road grime and I have wet boots!!!

Well temp was 21 when I got up... Got up to 26... and just before midnight 16°... After recorded high of 83° on Saturday.. weather is as bad as a six flags roller coaster....

Not great here in the NW, 40-50's and rainy, very rainy. I have been riding to work and back, 100 miles a day in the rain. Thank God for good rain gear.

Finally got a little warmer here today, got up to 20* today, much warmer than the 12* below that it was yesterday, but on the plus side it sure makes for good snowmobiling :music: :music: :music: :music: :music: :music:

it has been a Long Cold Winter here , more than Normal , BUT , the weatherman says tomorrow ... upper 50's and Sunny........ might be a good day to take the 83 out. :moped:

Latest posts