Wedding Giveaway

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roncar

Reaction score
My oldest daughter is getting married and has entered a contest for the whole thing to be paid for. Much more wedding than I could ever do for her.

Anyone who has a few minutes, I'd appreciate you taking the time to register and vote for her and her soon to be hubby. You can vote once per day till May 3rd.

https://theledger.upickem.net/engine/Det ... 1&sort=#SD

Thanks,

Ron

Yeah, guess that's to keep the rif-raf out. ;) Like the forum, only have to register once. Daily voting is then a breeze.

roncar":3qnlfskx said:
Yeah, guess that's to keep the rif-raf out. ;) Like the forum, only have to register once. Daily voting is then a breeze.

I hope Riff Raff doesn't take offense! :hihihi:

OK - registered and voted, and I'll try to remember to vote daily. Good luck to them!

I'll be reminding everyone in this thread daily. Don't forget spouses, friends, and family can vote too. (Not asking much, am I? :oops: )

Thanks to all, Ron

I just made a trash yahoo account, the name, phone number and zip code are not mine. I just hope if the number I gave them actuall belongs to someone, they don't suffer too any spam calls.... :whistling:

It's on the internet so it must be true. :hihihi:
* Phone:

Will only be used to contact winners.
I did a couple of Google searches on "upickem.net" and found no whining about spam or phone calls. They run all kinds of contests (for a fee) and probably don't want to be blacklisted.

Latest posts