Well here I go again!!

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mcgovern61":a9ducl0r said:
Montecman":a9ducl0r said:
Nice to have ya! I dont even have time for this one site let alone 6!
Glad to see you back!! Haven't seen ya in a while!

Yea, like I said, Time has been a killer for me. I used to just work full time but now I still work full time, am a double-full-time student and now a single, full-time father of two. I have been in and out reading tips and what-not but haven't posted anything. I'll make a better effort to keep up though.

Montecman":2wx658d5 said:
Yea, like I said, Time has been a killer for me. I used to just work full time but now I still work full time, am a double-full-time student and now a single, full-time father of two. I have been in and out reading tips and what-not but haven't posted anything. I'll make a better effort to keep up though.

Like all that is not enough effort allready. :swoon: :mrgreen: .Take care of yourself while your at it. :good:

:hi: Keep up the good work monte ....you can look forward to your 70's then you woll only have to put in 12 hr days and weekends... there will be a couple of hours for rest just before bedtime at 7:30 PM right after taking the Gerital that now is your lifeline....But you will still fit in some time for your fathful Goldwing your wife has allowed you to keep in the wood shed :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: Bob

Thanx for all the encouragement you Bast@&*s! Now where thew hell is that Pistol? JUST KIDDING!!!!!!!!