What are you LISTENING to right now?

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like these guys' version much mo betta than the Allman Bros.... :music2:

I've seen these guys several times. Once, they were with Blackfoot, and Johnny Van Zant on tour. Went to see them, and Molly Hatchet was the only band that showed up. The other guys got tied up somewhere, and dint make it. Very few people even showed up at the event, since everyone thought it had been canceled. There were about 30-40 people in the parking lot, just partying. Danny Joe Brown comes out and says, "Hey...we're gunna PLAY....F them other guys...we came to play, and we're gunna PLAY!"
So the small group of us went in, and watched Molly Hatchet burn the place down for at least 3 hours....it was freekin so kewl. Then we went and saw them the next weekend in another city, with the other two bands. I'll never forget that one night.... :music2: :music2: :music2:

I remember now why the other bands dint show up....we were having tornado warnings all over the place that day, and they chickened out on us! Hatchet guys dint give a crap 'bout no dang tarnaders...Let's ROCK!! :music2: :mrgreen:

i have very few likes in music molly hachet came out push southern rock up when it was sagging from severe loss in talent through various tragic events ....i was in a hatchet tribute band for a yr or so ...and me and the guitar player were so good on ther music people would freak and just be mismerised.....i talk to him a week or so ago about playing at the meet and greet if he dose im sure this song will be played ...one of my all time favorite songs ever ...just smooth as silk with the power to ignite a crowd :music2:

this band gave me the oprotunity for only singing part ever ..... :smilie_happy: when i had teeth i could whissle like freight train ...no fingers in the mouth bs ....didnt need a microphone either :smilie_happy: :mrgreen: some great time i had then :mrgreen:

Nuttin wrong wid this gal.... :lust:
I wuz looking for some music of a band I used to listen to...only had 1 or 2 albums anyway. As it turns out, the singer from that band went on and did some serious blues stuff. Me likes! :music2:

Sidewinder":37f89tqp said:
Roy Orbison and a couple friends. Like it when James Burton gives Springsteen a guitar spanking.

Not EVEN a contest there..... :nea: