• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Gold Wing and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

What have I done? My Craigslist Posting...

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
joedrum":107i95xn said:
i guess a 1500 is very nice and i would like to have on ....BUT IN NO WAY WOULD I GET RID OF THE OLD GIRL!!!!! the 1100 dresser represents a small sized touring machine they dont even offer anymore by any manufracturer .....the flat four is not made ....and i would not let it go ....mine handles and is more nimble than even mid size cruisers and can take you anywhere it is an easy to deal with bike .......iwould like to get a 1500 but not at the loss of my 1100 ......

Well for me now it's all about making mama feel as comfortable and secure as I can, I realized this one day when for like the 4th time she mentioned how the back seat of Vegaswingnuts 1500 looks more comfortable and secure. We all know that's wife-speak for "get a bigger bike dummy," that or "he's a better driver." :cheeky:

~O~

Omega Man":2t7r6w2z said:
Well for me now it's all about making mama feel as comfortable and secure as I can, I realized this one day when for like the 4th time she mentioned how the back seat of Vegaswingnuts 1500 looks more comfortable and secure. We all know that's wife-speak for "get a bigger bike dummy," that or "he's a better driver." :cheeky:

~O~
That is like, "how does this dress look on me? It is a loaded question with no right answer!