• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Gold Wing and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

What have I done? My Craigslist Posting...

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel for you man...I hate parting with any bike, especially the ones I've brought back to life. I receintly had to sacrifice with my beloved VF750c. I needed money to finish bringing my GL1000 completly up to snuff and the other bikes I own just wouldn't bring enough cash.

Omega Man":2y87nasf said:
detdrbuzzard":2y87nasf said:
so what new wing are you going to get

Well I'm going to try to find a great deal on a 1500, or find a very nice 1200.

~O~
:whip: :whip:

How much ya gonna have to invest?

There's a dealer here that had incredible deals on 1500's the last time I was there a year ago.
I'm talkin 4-5k for low mile cherry and tricked out.

If your interested the Dealer is near the L.A airport, can't remember the name but I think it would be worth your time to at least give them a call. If you search Honda dealers in L.A it should come up.

My wife sat me down and very sweetly explained how I was getting into an obsessive frenzy over the new bike. She still want a new bike too, she just asked me to sell the bike after I have some more money saved, not before. She seems quite pleased with herself...

~O~

Yeah...I agree....
You got a woman that understands the concept of Logic!!! They're hard to find these days!! :smilie_happy: :mrgreen: :eek:k:

HA!! I knew you'd chicken out!! AND blame it on your wife!!!

~that's what I would do~

My son is trying to talk me into trading mine for a 1991 Nissan 300zx. I'm still hemming and hawing about that one.

i guess a 1500 is very nice and i would like to have on ....BUT IN NO WAY WOULD I GET RID OF THE OLD GIRL!!!!! the 1100 dresser represents a small sized touring machine they dont even offer anymore by any manufracturer .....the flat four is not made ....and i would not let it go ....mine handles and is more nimble than even mid size cruisers and can take you anywhere it is an easy to deal with bike .......iwould like to get a 1500 but not at the loss of my 1100 ......