whos the starter doc here

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image.php

pic of 1200 positive brrusch with insulation on it and a pic od 1100 ground brusch I didn't like it ....it was slanted so stayed with original ground brusch on 1200 starter :mrgreen:

Joe you could of trued up the brush using a file, I hope that the 1200 negative brush has more meat on it than the positive!

joedrum":2r18l7mv said:
whos the starter doc here

Apparently, it's YOU, Joe!! :smilie_happy:
Way to hang in there for a solution. :clapping: Wish I had spare parts hangin around like you do...sure would make things easier.

MBS is bad unless you are looking for spare parts or a different ride :moped: :hihihi:

after final observation it appears that the 1100 and 1200 srater motors are exactly the same ...its only the gear head and end cap that are different ...im thinking gear head is geared different to allow it to work on bigger 1200 motor ....im not sure this works for 1000 starter didn't have one to observe.....

ok for info it seems the 84 starter is different than 85 on ,,, it seems gear head is different and arneture shaft is longer on 84 1200 ... we are thinking

but I think the ameture will switch also we are thinking

Latest posts