windshield suggestion

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Plexi II is real nice looking too. It is slightly smaller but still gives you lots of protection. I think I am gonna slap one on my 75. I just dont dig them wind jammers. They have em on ebay for around $200

I had ordered a plexi 3 and received a plexi 2... from lights up they are nearly the same.. main difference is the length ofc the lowers on the 3... btw they replaced the plexi 2 with the 3 I ordered.. had to ship it back :rant: :rant: :rant:

I had an original Plexi II back in 1981 on my '81 Suzuki GN400. Back then, the lowers almost came all the way down past the turn signals pretty close to what the Plexi III is now!

image.php

I have a brand new Plexi III going on my '82 Standard later this season!

(Sorry guys, duplicate post)

Gerry can I ask what type of audio system do you have on your Vetter? I have one too and it is weak and I lose it at highway speeds. What are you running on yours?

In my Vetter, I am running a Sony Marine AM/FM/CD/iPod/AUX unit. It is capable of 4 way speakers, but I only installed two Infinity 4" 2 way speakers in the Cycle Sound unit. It works great even at 80 MPH! I am moving the radio to my trunk since I am removing the Vetter fairing. The Infinity speakers and not going back in since I bought a set of Sound Storm 3" handlebar mounted speakers.

image.php

Ive had pretty good luck with finding windshields on ebay. I got one for my CX500 that worked well and looked nice. I need to get one for my gl, I think it was made by National Cycle. they are easy to install. I'll try to find a picture of mine, or you can see it here at this website, https://5280vintage.yolasite.com/

I like the color of your bike.