• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Gold Wing and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wingleader Floorboards/Heel-Toe Shifter for GL1100

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rkthev

Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is a set of Wingleader Floorboards and Heel-Toe shifter that came off my '81 GL1100I. Everything that came off when I removed them is included, and pictured. $50 plus shipping. About 17lbs. by my scale from 85737.
Front only, although you might be able to talk me out of the passengers also for another $25 and a good set of passenger foot pegs. Would have to clear this with my passenger first though.

floorboards1.th.jpg

floorboards2.th.jpg

you still have these? I am interested... how about larger pics of the heal toe shifter.. I am going to try an retrofit them onto a GL500

SVR":154f5lzz said:
you still have these? I am interested... how about larger pics of the heal toe shifter.. I am going to try an retrofit them onto a GL500

Welcome to the forums! You have a GL500? We would love to see some pics. Please start a intro thread in the new member section. :salute:

~O~

Omega Man":25cnzjkq said:
SVR":25cnzjkq said:

Welcome to the forums! You have a GL500? We would love to see some pics. Please start a intro thread in the new member section. :salute:

~O~
opps my bad... I have a CX500, and a GL650... I sm looking to try and mod a set of boards onto the GL650.. the CX500 is staying stock

SVR":b0nvg0nq said:
Omega Man":b0nvg0nq said:
SVR":b0nvg0nq said:

~O~
opps my bad... I have a CX500, and a GL650... I sm looking to try and mod a set of boards onto the GL650.. the CX500 is staying stock
If his are sold, I have a set of the same boards and heel toe shifter available except my right side one has a bend in it. Otherwise they are fine:

Attachments

• floorboards 1.JPG
    floorboards 1.JPG
    25.3 KB · Views: 205
  • floorboards 2.JPG
    floorboards 2.JPG
    35.5 KB · Views: 205
  • floorboards 3.JPG
    floorboards 3.JPG
    33.9 KB · Views: 207

Latest posts