-08F... PAAALEASE

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hoosier Daddy

Reaction score
Got up this morning and noticed a chill in the house, odd. I had a fire in the fireplace when I went to bed so I left the flue open, YIKES! The thermometer says -08F! I had big plans for the day. It's the first day of winter Trap / Skeet leagues and we are meeting at the range @10:30 AM. Then I got my heads done yesterday and was going to assemble my GL's engine later in the Garage Mahal. BUT.....
This is the first time this year it's been below zero .... DAMN! I swear it feels colder every year.

I'm sure glad I'm down here in Texas....it's only in the 20s this mornin....that's STILL cold as heck for us wimps!!! :mrgreen: :smilie_happy:

yeah we heard all kind things .. The one like wearing clothes causes cancer , thats makes nudists camps more money and causes auto insurance to go up from all the crashes from people tring to see the nudists. if not one thing its a nother i don't think anyone has a clue!!

Latest posts