• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Gold Wing and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1976 Yellow Wing for sale

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buzz

Reaction score
This is It i know I am asking a bunch for this bike but it is a Cream Puff 30.000 miles. I can e-mail pictures and the bike is located in Southern Indiana. New tires, brakes, SS brake lines You realy need to see this bike. Let me know I will e-mail pictures. $5.000.00 Thanks Buzz

it is a new condition bike for sure ive seen it a while back .....he told me he just lost intrest in riding is why hes saling it ....i looks like it could win a show for totaly stock bike ...but it is to much for someone like me who broke in more ways than one :hihihi:

IMHO its to much money. Reguardless of condition or color. That comes from a fellow who easily has $3.500 into the restoration of my old 78.
Yet the reality is.........if for some reason I had to sell it........Realistically speaking I prolly would be lucky to get half of that.
For some reason these bikes to not get the money as their counterparts.
I've been to enough of these Japanese swap meets to see this. I don't know why. If its the bikes or just a sign of the times.
But as the saying goes..theirs an a$$ for every chair. Good luck in the sale of your 76.

Here they are posted for buzz.

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

Latest posts