• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Gold Wing and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1981 Goldwing Parts For Sale

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clsticken

Reaction score
I originally posted this list over in the tech forums by mistake. Sorry if I've confused any one.

Here is what I've got. Some are in good shape, some are in need of some serious TLC. ALL prices are negotiable so shoot me a price and we'll talk. Buyer does pay for shipping. I have uploaded some pics to photo bucket and if you want more just let me know. Thanks! :thanks:

Frame, no title
front wheel 120/90-18
rear wheel 140/90-16
Front Calipers, unknown condition
Front Rotors, good shape
Rear Caliper, unknown condition
Rear Rotors, good shape
Front Master Cylinder, seized, cracked reservoir
Rear Master, seized
Rear Brake Pedal
Center Stand
Kick Stand
Swing Arm
Final Drive
Drive shaft
Rear Progressive shocks
Tank
Forks, progressive
Instrument Cluster
Brake Splitter
Fuse Box
Reg/ rectifier
Right Side Cover
Front Axel w/ nut
Rear Axel w/ nut
Shell
Rear fender
front fender, all need paint
crash bars
foot boards front and rear
seat
bags and brackets
luggage rack
motor mounts
brake light and bracket
Hitch (part of luggage rack brackets)

Here is the link.
https://photobucket.com/83_Goldwing

Are you sure that is an '83? The front brake rotors look like '82 vented rotors and the speedo only goes to 80 MPH. The year is on the front of the frame at the steering head left side.

mcgovern61":cvdld6i2 said:
Are you sure that is an '83? The front brake rotors look like '82 vented rotors and the speedo only goes to 80 MPH. The year is on the front of the frame at the steering head left side.

:oops: LOL! How is it that someone looking at a picture can tell me that my motorcycle isn't what I think it is? You know you are exactly right! This bike came to me as a package when I bought my 79. I was told it was an '83 and took it as that until about 15 mins ago I was looking at the Instrument cluster, too take it down, and I looked down and noticed that it was manufactured 10/81! Now I look like a butt hole. Thanks for pointing that out. Just kidding. I'm updating it now. Thank you. :smilie_happy:

Well I guess I can't edit it so to anyone looking for an 83 its not here. This is a late '81-'82 parts list. Sorry. :oops:

Not a problem!! Its only because for the last three years I have been swapping parts from '81's. '82's and '83's that I have seen differences that can matter. Most parts are interchangeable, some are not. :music2:

mcgovern61":2til5cin said:
Not a problem!! Its only because for the last three years I have been swapping parts from '81's. '82's and '83's that I have seen differences that can matter. Most parts are interchangeable, some are not. :music2:

I figured they were amongst certain years. Maybe someday I'll be able to look at a bike and say with a doubt that's an '82. Guess I better get to studying :read:

I'm interested in the fork and rotor covers........ :beg:

Attachments

• 2011-05-01_15-42-45_588.jpg
    2011-05-01_15-42-45_588.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 209
paddy.shadow":to95ad6t said:

How do these mount ?? just have the rotor covers on the 82 Asspy and would like to take mine off to give them a good cleanin underneath, lost alot of fork oil down that way when the seals went last fall. :hi:

Winger 82":17tpakng said:
paddy.shadow":17tpakng said:

How do these mount ?? just have the rotor covers on the 82 Asspy and would like to take mine off to give them a good cleanin underneath, lost alot of fork oil down that way when the seals went last fall. :hi:

The. Axel goes through the rotor covers and the brackets for the calipercovers mount to the top bolt of the calipers. One of The fork covers have a crack in it but its on the inside and not notice able. Those covers clamp around the forks at the top, at the seal and one bolt at the bottom that mount to the pinch bolt for the axel.

Winger 82":3v86e3nx said:
paddy.shadow":3v86e3nx said:

Heres how they look on the bike

bike2.jpg

Omega Man":3kgguciv said:
I'm interested in the saddlebags. Can you give me an approximate weight of one bag boxed up so I can find out how much shipping might be?

~O~

I'll need to weigh them tomorrow. I will get back to you.

I'm going to have to pass on the saddlebags. Last night the wife helped me to understand :Doh2: how "I need to get a grip." :roll:

~O~

p.s. she actually remembered I said "this material will last forever," when making my case for the bags I have now. :shock:

YES!!! Back in the sixties when i wanted to up grade my dirt bike fron a 175 Honda twim to a 360 dt I mistakinly said that that would be the last bile I would vevr need... 10 bikes later I still have to hear about that... :heat: :heat: :heat: :sensored: :fiddle: :Doh2: