1983 Aspencade

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mblackm1

Reaction score
i am Mike i just got this fine motor cycle i started in technical forum sorry i didnt post here first not much of a writer will try to open up more later and will try to post my experiences. will try to upload a few pics later will i want to keep track of cost and share i hope you all will stop me if i get goin down a money hole so far am about 800 usd into it am figuring on carbs (rebuild) ,timingbelts ,all fluids then working out the bugs out she scared me at first because of the smoke but is getting better all the time

yeah ok we can sure stop that ......i have five bikes and two more on my list .....ill keep you from going down that money hole ....follow me.... :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :mrgreen:

Welcome to the CGW Forums, Mike!!! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Welcome to from the great state of Tennessee, home of some great riding! :salute:

Hey I know where you're come from the money pit, I think I have stared at it from the edge a couple of times, luckily haven't fallen in yet!
Just take it slow and once you get it roadworthy, do a little more each time you do regular maintainance, you won't even feel the pain. :whip:

Latest posts