• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Gold Wing and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1983 GL650I Silverwing for sale

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trike lady

Reaction score
I am selling my 1983 GL650I Silverwing with 29036 miles. This is a one year only bike and a collector's item, mine has the single seat configuration which is nice. It was the only bike in a shipment where I work that ran and ready to ride, it needs a couple of parts that are missing (turn signal lens and radio cover) and a choke cable that is broken. The bike does run. It is currently in storage where I work as I have no place to keep it where I am renting. I have a problem with my right foot and ankle and do not feel secure on a bike and would like to see it have a new owner and home. For $1500.00 you can own a collector bike that will only appreciate in value.
Thanks for looking. Pm if interested.

Attachments

• IMAG0029.jpg
    IMAG0029.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 139
  • IMAG0030.jpg
    IMAG0030.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 140
  • IMAG0032.jpg
    IMAG0032.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 138
[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=127367#p127367:abymnt2f said:
dan filipi » Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:04 pm[/url]":abymnt2f]
First thing I did when I saw this ad was look at your location to buy it!
Too bad I cannot and sorry to hear you can't ride it any more.
Dan, I'm not too, too far from Butler PA. You buy it and I'll ride it out to your place!

[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=127382#p127382:3i7khvje said:
paddy.shadow » Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:59 pm[/url]":3i7khvje]
MBS is kicking in hard for this one!!
Yep, that is a nice bike!! (I am sitting here right this minute attempting to convince my Wife how good she will look riding that bike!....BTW, its not working.......)