81-81 Interstate brake rotors

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wingbeemer

Reaction score
Are the '81 front interstate brake rotors the same as the '82 Interstate rotors? These are the iron rotors, thinner than the Apencade rotors. I now have all 3 Apencade rotors for my '82 , soon to be for sale , but they do not fit the Interstate as the slot in the calipers are too narrow to fit Aspencade rotors. Doug

I have a pair of Interstate rotors that I would gladly trade for the Aspencade ones you have if your interested.
I did the opposite and bought the wrong ones first while I need the bigger ones.
:read: :help: :read:

I would be very interested. I will trade the 2 front ones, changed my rear one 2 months ago. do you need the rear one also ? Doug

wingbeemer":pl469adj said:
I would be very interested. I will trade the 2 front ones, changed my rear one 2 months ago. do you need the rear one also ? Doug

My rear one is good for now.

The rotors have a thickness of 4.61mm at the thinnest point so there are very serviceable.
DSCN7750.JPG

here are 2 pictures of the 82 Aspencade rotors I have. Very willing to trade. PM address. Doug

Attachments

• 2-10- 002.JPG
    2-10- 002.JPG
    86.5 KB · Views: 139
  • 2-10- 004.JPG
    2-10- 004.JPG
    65.1 KB · Views: 140
thewhiterhino":3dtrml5w said:
Swap completed, got both of us out of a self created bind so to speak..
Thank you wingbeemer
:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :party: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Cool!

That's what this forum is all about and what I love to see.
Trade this for that, maybe save a couple bucks and make a new friend.

Latest posts