• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Gold Wing and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

81 gl1100 parts

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ajclockga

Reaction score
I just got a 81.There are a few thing's I dont need,or have the room to store.I'm not using the hondaline fairing,the air ride,the speedo,and tach.And probally a few more things.Not completely sure yet.,if.Not sure if any of it works,I got the bike in boxes,and disasembled.I havent gotten it home yet.Doing that tomorrow.And a friend of mine is donating another fairing that I think came from a gl500.It looks smaller than a gl1100.No windshield,I think.I'll post a pic of it tonight.

Attachments

• goldwing3.JPG
    goldwing3.JPG
    164.6 KB · Views: 159
All of the brackets are there as far as I can tell.I'm going to a batwing.So the fairing is no use to me.The one I'm ordering comes with universal brackets,and even so I'll have to make them for the wing.As for the smaller fairing I wasnt going to use it either.It needs a home.I'll post a pic of it tonight.