A word game

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dan filipi":3a4q3w6x said:
AApple":3a4q3w6x said:
Unless Santy Claws brings me some better cold weather geaR!!

Rotsa RuK! :smilie_happy:
Knowing that i wanted to ride in cold weather a few years ago i got a synergy electric jacket liner as a christmas present and bought myself the synergy pants liners and they work great but most times i just wear cabela's fleece lined jeans and tourmaster venture overpants insted of the electric bottoms, works for mE

Eeek! Time is on my hands with two motorcycles in the garage and snow and ice in the driveway.

Energy is my problem...I've got a little time to work on mine, just no "razamataz"...

Everyone's a comedian! :mrgreen: I need to replace my water pump, and go thru my rear brake system, for starterS...

Enviable position to be in, but I have no parts at all, old or otherwise, at my disposaL. :crying:

Strategy on fleabay for me is watch the bids to the last and if favorable place my bid in the last 3 minutes.

slabghost":30k825i7 said:
Strategy on fleabay for me is watch the bids to the last and if favorable place my bid in the last 3 minutes.

Same as what I do but in the last seconds the other bids shoot up and I loosE

Everyone loses bids but I learned to bid as much as I'm willing to pay which often is more than the last guy bid in reserve.

Latest posts