Any Zappa/Mothers Fans?

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When disco was hot Zappa's 'Dancing Fool' was a favorite- I used to have a 'Disco Sucks' bumper sticker- Now (I don't know why it matters but-) I want a 'Disco Still Sucks' bumper sticker....

I love Frank. Saw him live in 1983 or 84; Followed his fight supporting the First Amendment; Was thrilled about his (short lived) Presidential bid; Was profoundly saddened my his passing away.

I particularly like his early stuff with the Mothers, and later orchestral work.

Enjoyed the clips. Good stuff.

All the Best,
Cervantes

"“Rock journalism is people who can't write interviewing people who can't talk for people who can't read” - Zappa

terry a good drummer .....we play a lot alike .....im just faster and hes a little more jazzy ....but im slitting hairs here to the common ear we both have the same style......in my crowd im known as hot foots ....as my feet are so fast and very syncopated with my hands ......i can always bring the big guns to the show and love to do my solos it what keeps me working ...doing shows in front of crowds is the only thing i like to do in music ...studios ,the buisness and promotion is all a bunch of crap ....so i freelance myself to whoever and adapt to whatever ....makes it more fun to me :music: :music: :mrgreen:

Latest posts