Bike Bandit GONE

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AApple

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My Bike Models
1981 GL1100 Innerstate("The Turd")SOLD!!, 1996 GL1500 Innerstate
So....I'm ready to order a new rear tire for the 1500, and I got to my usual place, Bike Bandit, only to find the site is gone. Then I find out they filed bankruptcy back in FEBURARY! Lots of folks got taken on orders that were placed and paid for since then.....that sux a fat one...
BIKE BANDIT news

They took the "Bandit" part a lil too seriously....

I can't even remember how many tires I've bought from them over the years, never had a problem. Usually got them the next day, too.

I brought of them found them exellent .

Bandit offered a good microfiche and that's about it as I came to discover. I tried them a few times. They would sell anything whether in stock or not. I eventually got my parts but vowed to never order from them again because of long delivery waits.

I'm refurbing a '76 Wing and have obtained parts primarily from Amazon and EBay. The EBay rating system keeps sellers on their toes. There's an ETA with every order and most of the time you know the state the seller is shipping from. I'd rate Amazon lower because you don't necessarily know everything about the supplier but generally have had few problems. There's almost no risk of losing your money with either company. Partzilla had been good and Randakk has come through as well.

Latest posts