Booted From NGW-----MY CHOICE

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dkl

Reaction score
Hey, Just moved here from Louisiana. Hope I like it. NGW did not like my cheap & e-z manifold, and carb set-up. I joined here a while ago, but have mainly used Saunders Forum. I have 3 wings, all 1100s. A 81 naked fixin to be complete, A 82 Naked runnin, and a 82 aspencade runnin.

welcome to classic ... we are different here i hope you like it ... i get dog there all the time ... when i posted a video of my bike going through some gears they wouldnt even post ... what else can a person do ... if i dyno it they say dyno was off ... who cares we dont judge here and actually try to help weather it single carb stock carbs or whatever going on ... we are a member first forum

Welcome from Oz. Just checked your last post and realised I wasn't even a member then. Hope that we hear and see more of you this time around. Good luck with your projects.
I like looking at the workmanship at NGW but most stuff that I have seen is way out of my budget and certainly would cut into my riding time. I still haven't washed the Rats Nest in a couple of weeks and took it for a run yesterday rather than change the oil. Hopefully the oil change will happen today!

Welcome aboard. They keep deleting my posts on saunders. I haven't bothered to go there in a while. :beer: cheers!

I'll post my manifold set-up when I get time.....Tryin' to get both Bikes ready for a trip on the the 4th......Just don't know where I'm go'in.

Nothing to brag about. Many of us are dual members. Each site has lots to offer. Until someone dynos a few of these there will always be a debate. Fact is up until recently, there were far more disappointments than successes. We should be able to get along. Many opinions do come across like they're facts. Dan summed it up well.

I love everybody, so I left rather than muddy the water.......told me to dyno-test a bike made out of left overs in my shop, I'm amazed it cranked........much less created a fire-storm.

Welcome from Southern California! We're open-minded here, and respect each other's opinions. There's always more than one way to get something done, but the best way is whatever works for you!

Welcime dkl,im reading up on your manifold right now myself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To me it's all about whatever works and what works for me.
I couldn't care less what others don't like about what I've built. I built it myself and proud of my accomplishment and how well it runs.
Pretty dont matter to me. Function and simplicity is more important.

Welcome to the forum.

[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=123336#p123336:1s3voj4v said:
dan filipi » Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:52 am[/url]":1s3voj4v]
I couldn't care less what others don't like about what I've built. I built it myself and proud of my accomplishment and how well it runs.

Welcome to the forum.

We all think that you are PRETTY Dan :smilie_happy:

[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=123339#p123339:1phlv147 said:
Ansimp » Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:12 pm[/url]":1phlv147]
[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=123336#p123336:1phlv147 said:
dan filipi » Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:52 am[/url]":1phlv147]

Welcome to the forum.

We all think that you are PRETTY Dan :smilie_happy:
Awe gee whizz Tony :lust: :hihihi: :smilie_happy:

To fix anything, Keep it simple----worry about the HOW, not the WHY.

Welcome to Classics from PA! It's all about the suck - squeeze - bang - blow! Whatever I can do to get the best for the money I spend and still achieve the end result is all good in my mind.